Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Comics this week!

Hi everyone, ain't got no time for small talk but I'm sure I'll make some along the way. LET'S PRE-GAME.

Avengers World 9
I've really enjoyed this book though I was skeptical going in. Instead, there are, what, three concurrent storylines happening? I'm entertained by all of them! I don't even know what's on the docket this week (at a guess, I'd say Falcon and the Chinese SHIELD whose name I currently forget but I HAVE NO TIME, GUYS) but I'm still looking forward to it!

Elektra 4
This one narrowly edges out MS. MARVEL, which I'm really enjoying and would advise all of you to pick up, because I adore the art on this and I'm really intrigued by the story and the narrative. SHE-HULK also narrowly edged out MS. MARVEL because I've been thinking about it all week so SORRY MS. MARVEL, WOOOOO, I AM FOR REAL.

Original Sin 6
Man, even this edges out MS. MARVEL? Someone screwed up. Anyway, Nick Fury is a one-man space army but he still didn't answer the question about whether or not he killed the Watcher, which means either he totally did it or he's kind of crappy at the job we're told he's pretty good at?

She-Hulk 6
The blue file! People are going crazy at the very mention of it and Wyatt Wingfoot is in a particularly bad spot to go crazy! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO OUR HEROES AS THIS STORY PROGRESSES?

Thunderbolts 28
Bens Acker and Blacker have started the series off with a literal bang (or at least a literal boom) as Punisher quit the team and was promptly blown up in a safehouse of his. Who will he blame? Who is to blame? Are the answers the same? Boom, rap it.

No comments:

Post a Comment