Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Real Talk

HEY GUYS, WHAT'S WITH THIS SLEW OF PAGEVIEWS LATELY? Blogspot (is that what site I'm on? It's all interchangeable) is HORRIBLE with tracking where these things are coming from but the last few days have seen a surge like someone who HASN'T REALLY BEEN POSTING REGULARLY would never expect. Anyone have any ideas? Also, been appreciating all the comments and thoughts and suggestions and praise (guys, PARTICULARLY the praise) of late so feel free to keep that going. My schedule, as regular readers may know, has been a bit off recently (not going to lie to you all and say I'm working to get it back on and, frankly, this shocking uptick has made me hesitant to even consider the idea) but I appreciate all the support and feedback always. Thanks everyone, you're all great. We just eclipsed a crazy 775 posts with yesterday's pre-game and so we're working our way to 1000 (which I will surely not notice until I'm at a solid 1003 and too late to do anything but sheepishly mention it) and we're crawling (though SPEEDING now) to an otherworldly 50,000 pageviews (that's probably not actually a bunch by the internet's standards but more than I can picture, particularly from a Marvel comics review blog with nothing to promote it except an almost entirely uninteresting Twitter feed - don't forget, follow me @starboy23 for an entirely uninteresting experience!). Anyway, roundabout way of saying thanks again for checking in on this little blog and keep on being awesome, everybody. Also, seriously, if anyone knows what this spike is about, let me know?

No comments:

Post a Comment