Wednesday, July 16, 2014

THUNDERBOLTS ending with 32

Sad news out of the October solicits this week as it's been announced that THUNDERBOLTS 32, by writers Ben Acker and Ben Blacker and artist Kim Jacinto, will be the last of the series. I've really enjoyed this series, particularly since Soule took over and so far I've enjoyed Acker and Blacker's run (one issue by the time of writing this post, though issue two of their run comes out THIS VERY DAY) so I find myself particularly sad to see this happening, though not entirely surprised. I think we've been fortunate to get even 32 issues out of this one so there's not a lot of room to complain. Hopefully this acts as something of a test run for Acker and Blacker and that they have more opportunities in coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment