Thursday, April 3, 2014

Quick hits: CAPTAIN AMERICA: WINTER SOLDIER

Hey everyone, just saw Captain America: Winter Soldier. I'm not willing to give a full review of it right now (particularly if I want to get tomorrow's reviews done tonight which, my friends, I do) because I want to let it sink in and I want to let other people see it first before I start going crazy with spoilers and, well, let's face it, I want to see it again first. Suffice it to say right now that it's entirely unlike any Marvel movie so far and I think it may go down as one of Marvel's best movies. AS A HEADS-UP A FULL FOUR OR SO DAYS IN ADVANCE: My full review (I'm aiming for that to come on Monday) will certainly be RIFE with spoilers. If you don't want to hear spoilers by Monday, maybe don't check out that review just yet. I'll mark it pretty clearly on Monday too but that's your cue to go and make this a huge box office opening, okay? I'm pretty sure this blog has the sway to do that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment