Thursday, November 7, 2013

Si Spurrier combining and taking over X-Force

More news! Si Spurrier, writer of the phenomenal X-MEN LEGACY, will be taking over for both Sam Humphries and Dennis Hopeless as he combines the two ongoing X-Force teams into one team, starring Cable, Psylocke, Fantomex, and Marrow following the four-part crossover between the two series "Vendetta" early next year.

I like Dennis Hopeless a lot and I've liked his series and I think Humphries is coming along on his series so I'm a little sad to see the shift here BUT I'm not terribly sad because this sounds amazing. I absolutely love Spurrier's work and an interview of his (http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2013/11/07/x-force-comic-book-series/3464365/...I would link it more casually but I'm on my phone and there aren't many options for that) is super encouraging. I just love his take and his view on characters and I'm particularly interested in his ideas for Fantomex, who I love anyway. Very, very excited. Also in that interview is mention of an X-Force movie? I'll look into that more later, hmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment