Wednesday, May 28, 2014

QUICK NOTE ON REVIEWS THIS WEEK

Hey all my buddies, just a note to say that I'm feeling a little burned out on reviews right now (happens every so often here at Marvel because sometimes I just want to read Marvel comics for fun again without worrying about what I'm going to say about the comic or worrying about what it says for Marvel as a business. Is this too much detail to get into?) so I'm going to aim to shorten up my reviews at least for the coming week until I start to get more into the swing of things again. Maybe if one really blows me away I'll extend its review but right now I just want something simple. Plus, you know, Mario Kart is out this week so it's entirely possible I'll be too busy ever again to do anything else. Just kidding, comics always come first. ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment