Friday, May 16, 2014

On SUPER QUICK REVIEWS

Surprise everyone! Last week's super quick reviews went so well (for me!) that I may start instituting them more often. This week turned out to be a fairly busy week and left me with less time than I'd like to deal with all of these comics so I'm going to start trying something new. To continue to review every Marvel release, I'm going to dedicate full reviews to certain books (they'll change from week to week as I see fit based on ratings and importance and what-not that's all arbitrarily decided in my head) and jump to SUPER QUICK REVIEWS for some. It's not necessarily a statement on the quality of a book, just on the time that I have and what I have to say about a given book. Why bring it up now? Because probably the rest of the reviews this week will be SQRs to varying lengths. Thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment