Thursday, February 14, 2013

LOOK

Guys, I'm sorry. Again. I swear for-real posts tomorrow. I'm going to try to get myself caught up which means marathoning late in the day if I can. I'm hoping I can. But look guys, it's Valentine's Day. My girlfriend (who, don't forget, can be found here) would be not thrilled if I spent the hour between work and bed on things not her. And I don't like to make my girlfriend not thrilled.


However, it's Valentine's day so let me just tell you that I love you all. Anyone that's ever read my blog, ever clicked on it when I've linked it, ever stumbled on it, ever glanced at it because of the pictures, anything. The idea that I get to do this and even one person looks at it is amazing to me. So I love any and all of you. To a point, you know. I mean, I don't know all you guys, I can't just give my unwavering love. But as far as I CAN, in good faith, go, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment