Wednesday, February 13, 2013

No post today

Sorry guys, I can't really post today. Trust me, no one wishes I had gotten to read comics today more than I do. Like I said early this week, just started at a new job and have been a little caught off-guard here. Didn't get a chance to get to the comic book store today. HOPEFULLY tomorrow. I WILL NOT FAIL YOU THIS DAY.

Okay, so I said no post today THROUGH a post today. I...I don't know what this means.

OH, real quick, just a rundown of things we have coming at us soon. There's a mini-event tying across a bunch of the lower-scale X-Men books (Age of Apocalypse, X-Treme X-Men, Astonishing X-Men) that will involve the AoA Nightcrawler who became a big player in Remender's X-Force. Should be fun. Also, news broke today that soon we're going to get a crossover between Avengers Assemble and Captain Marvel (both written by Kelly Sue Deconnick) that will involve Captain Marvel going through some serious stuff. It was set up in last issue and will continue through this little arc before, if I'm not mistaken, linking with Avengers Assemble. I'm not a HUGE crossover fan (I'm a sucker for them because I like my big universe) but I'm kind of excited about these two crossovers. I like any Nightcrawler, even if he betrays his team at some point or another, and to throw him in a few books that could tie together nicely given their position on the outskirts of the X-Universe(s). I also have a tremendous amount of trust in Deconnick and Captain Marvel is a great character, particularly this version. Exciting times abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment