Monday, January 6, 2014

This week's picks!

Okay look, this post doesn't need to exist but I also feel like it's tradition and so it has to. However, picking three of the four books out this week (in keeping with my normal number of picks) seems petty so I'm only going to pick two. And anyone who read either of the last two posts know which two I'm picking so let's keep this short.

New Avengers 13
Solid book, great series, plenty to look forward to. Really complex and neat mythology that Hickman's built for the foes over in this one. As impressive if not more (time will tell) as the Builders.





Superior Foes of Spider-Man 7
Really fun issue, slots impressively with the (small) existing history of the Beetle. This book has been moving up and I'm glad to see it's finding its niche and its footing.

No comments:

Post a Comment