Friday, October 18, 2013

Marvel cancels Fearless Defenders

Quick post on my lunch break. Cullen Bunn has confirmed on Twitter (which I would link to but I'm afraid my phone could not handle so many tasks at once) that issue 12 will be the final issue. I've talked about this maybe coming pretty recently in Fearless Defenders posts (as recently as last week, if I'm not mistaken) so I won't add too much here just now. Sad that we lose what looked like a promising female-led series but that didn't ever really shine, at least for me. Maybe I'll write more on it later but guys, I've talked about this, I think, just about every issue. My thoughts are pretty well-documented here. Sad that a female-led book again failed but hard to blame the characters for the problems. Hopefully this book's cancellation doesn't set a precedent for other female-led books.

No comments:

Post a Comment