Thursday, October 31, 2013

Some poor-quality pictures of stuff I bought at Granite State Comic-Con!

Hey dudes, I said a while back that I would eventually maybe post some pictures of the stuff I bought at Granite State Comic-Con late last month and now I finally intend to do that! As a note, these are pretty poor quality because I took them with my phone's camera and I didn't have any desire to do it, you know, well. So Some of these are framed, the lighting is bad, etc. However, the prints are all amazing and you should check out the artists, all of whom I tried to link (or will have tried, once this post is officially created).

Chris Uminga
Wolverine, purchased by my girlfriend, not me,
point of fact
Sandman, this one purchased by me. The
glint in his eye is unintentional but, kind of works?
New Sandman book out THIS VERY WEEK, GUYS.






















Kent Archer

My totally great Spider-Man/Venom picture
My girlfriend's Sonic picture. Kent mailed
this one to her after technical difficulties at the show.
Good guy. Also inks Dr. McNinja.






















Josh Siegel at ModHero

Iron Fist and Power Man. Love me some Heroes for Hire.

Three smaller pictures, L-R Captain America, Daredevil,
Spider-Man. DD and Spidey are my girlfriend's.

Three more, L-R 11th Doctor, Hulk v Wolverine, Black Panther.
Again, 11th Doctor and Hulk v Wolverine are my girlfriend's.
































Chris Giarrusso
Great Giarrusso adaptations of classic covers.
He also did a sweet TMNT sketch for Amanda
that I didn't end up taking a picture of.























Scott Wauchope

Wauchope also had a great 10th Doctor print.
Spider-Man was real neat though, so now it's mine.






















Matthew J. Fletcher

Great Deadpool picture. I liked Fletcher's
style; I'm not sure this is super indicative of
it but I also really loved this one.






















Tim Collins maybe?

Venture Brothers! Bought by my girlfriend and
I'm actually not sure who the artist is. I think
it says "Tim Collins" on it, but I tried to find him
online and found a mid-western painter. I'm
not convinced he's the same guy. Also, apparently
there was a 12 year-old named Tim Collins at the
con who won the kids' costume contest so, you
know, not great by way of help there.














No comments:

Post a Comment