Monday, September 30, 2013

Quick update post

Hey guys, just a couple notes here to varying degrees. First and foremost, next week my schedule should kind of finalize for a while so hopefully things will get a little less crazy. No promises on that, but I should at least have a mid-week day off so hopefully I'll get a little more regular with my posts. Still not on Wednesdays, those remain a little tricky (new comics are released Wednesdays so it always depends on when I actually get them, let alone read and review them). Hopefully the other days will even out a bit though.

Secondly, I went to the Granite State Comic-Con yesterday (having missed my own state's comic-con earlier this summer). It was phenomenal. Not a lot of big name Marvel guys but plenty of great art to be had and plenty of perhaps lesser known men and women with just as much talent as anyone working in Marvel. Got a lot of really great stuff there and perhaps someday I'll post pictures. We'll see. I almost definitely will, it's just a matter of when. Really phenomenal con though. Less comics related, I also got to meet voice actors like Rob Paulsen (who might just be the nicest man in the world), Richard Horvitz, Jim Cummings, Jess Harnell, and Quinton Flynn. Even got to see a panel with four of the five of them. Really solid time.

That's it for now, love you all. As ever, thanks for checkin' in and for being supportive, you guys are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment