Friday, November 7, 2014

Quick Big Hero 6 review

I went out and saw the new Marvel/Disney movie Big Hero 6 with my girlfriend and a theater full of children and parents. I went into this one pretty upbeat; I love Disney, I love animation, and guys, I love Marvel. I was not disappointed in the least. It's a delightful movie with a lot of genuine laughs and some really moving scenes. Very well-written, extremely well-acted, and overall absolutely delightful. I don't see too many movies aimed at all ages (okay, mostly children) with a theater full of children but boy it's more fun than seeing a movie intended for older audiences with a theater full of children. Can we agree, nationwide, to stop taking kids on field trips to see Gone Girl? So anyway, Big Hero 6 was great, would recommend to friends. And you're all friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment