Wednesday, August 27, 2014

This week's posts

Hey all, I know you're probably not religiously checking this blog (if you are, thanks!) and that's totally fine. Now that that's out of the way, if you happen to be, please know that this week is going to be even WORSE than normal for me trying to keep to some sort of schedule. It was already set to be a regular busy week (maybe even a little busier than normal) but events transpired today to make this week even more hectic (such events involve a bad axle, mainly) so probably things will be a little (or a lot) slow. Just wanted to let you guys in on the secret. By way of a teaser, expect a solid 4/5 (MAYBE with a last second leap to 5) for AVENGERS, a similar rating for UNCANNY AVENGERS and some less than ideal ratings for the ALL-NEW books I highlighted yesterday (that's all I've read so far). Much love, I'll keep you posted (I probably won't).

No comments:

Post a Comment