Saturday, June 15, 2013

Night-time apology post

Friends, let me tell you a tale of woe.

I wrote a blog post for both Uncanny X-Force 6 and Deadpool 11, being the last two books I have to review this week, while ignoring the company I was in earlier today. I had cordoned myself away while I was helping my brother move (after most of the moving was done, I'm not that horrible of a brother) and was writing my post. I more or less had finished writing the review on my phone and was looking to track down the pictures I needed to complete the post when, lo and behold, the post vanished from existence, leaving me with the cover for Uncanny X-Force 6 and nowhere to put it. I just returned home from the move and the post did not save to the computer version of blogger either, which was my last hope. I'll post a new review at some point tomorrow but YOU GUYS, I am just too tired. Quick preview of tomorrow's review: Uncanny X-Force was pretty good and is getting to a really swell point and Deadpool is...well, Deadpool continues to be Deadpool but this one at least had Daredevil in it.

I'll see you dudes and ladydudes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment