Friday, December 20, 2013

Quick note about posts today

Hey guys, I've fallen a little behind my own schedule both personally and on the blog but we are going to soldier forth. Sorry for late posts that you maybe didn't notice were late but I assume that everyone is just freaking out about it right now. Anyway, to remedy this, I'm going to attempt to quick-hit all the books I'm behind on (and likely tomorrow's books, when the time comes, but largely because there are two of those AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 700.- issues coming tomorrow). I know you're like "wait, you're going to quick-hit those? I don't know what that means. You keep internet-yelling it on your pre-game picks but that doesn't explain anything." Well you're absolutely right. But know this, today's posts have been quick-hit, if I've done my job right (it's worthwhile to mention that there's a good chance I did not).

No comments:

Post a Comment